Executive Councilor-Elect, New Hampshire District 5
Greetings, District 5 Residents!
After a very long and late night, I am pleased to report that I won my race, against a long-time Republican incumbent, to return to the District 5 seat on the Executive Council.
Thank you to the voters, to my family and to all my supporters for their help and encouragement along the way.
- Count on me to support our democratic values!
- Count on me to vote for humanity!
- Count on me to vote for fairness!
- Count on me to support our public schools!
- Count on me to vote for commuter rail for my home city of Nashua and surrounding communities!
- Count on me to fight the opioid crisis in our state!
- Count on me to support a woman's right to make her own healthcare decisions!
- Count on me to maintain our excellent judiciary!
- Count on hearing from me and my listening to you!
- Count on me to treat everyone respectfully and to bring a more moderate tone to our Governor’s Council!
As always, please feel free to contact me with your thoughts, questions, and suggestions. We need everyone's active civic engagement to make our democracy run well.
November 7, 2018